BA, BSW, MHSW, Grad Dip in Mental Health Sciences [Child, Adolescent & Family.
Cert in CBT
Registered Mental Health Practitioner
About Synergy Counselling Services
Synergy Counselling Services is a strength based child, adolescent and family counselling and consultancy service with consulting rooms in MOORABBIN and FRANKSTON.
Synergy Counselling Services is registered with ATAPS in the Bayside and Peninsula Medical Local for Perinatal, Standard and Kids in Mind Referrals.
Synergy Counselling Services offers:
- Practical and professional counselling from a qualified Mental Health Social Worker and Child, Adolescent & Family Therapist.
- A confidential, non judgemental and respectful approach based on Social Work professional ethics, values and practice standards.
- Pleasant, quiet and accessible office environments.
- Reasonable appointment waiting time with Saturday and after-hours appointments available.
- Medicare rebates of up to 75% of scheduled fee with a Mental Health Care Plan.
- ATAPS available for eligible clients.
- An approach which focuses on a clients strengths.
- A range of therapeutic interventions.
- Assistance in exploring and accessing other avenues of assistance.
I am a qualified Mental Health Social Worker and Child, Adolescent & Family Therapist with a wide professional experience in the public and private sector. I am a member of the Australian Association of Social Workers [AASW]. I am an active member of the Mental Health Professional Network.
My experience, theoretical knowledge and training, including ongoing professional development, assist me firstly understanding my client’s personal circumstances, difficulties and challenges prior to working out a therapeutic treatment plan.